- 作者: Simon Kuper,Stefan Szymanski
- 出版社/メーカー: Nation Books
- 発売日: 2012/05/01
- メディア: ペーパーバック
Table of contents
PART I The Clubs
- Racism, Stupidity, Bad Transfers, Capital Cities, the Mirage of the NFL, and What Actually Happened in That Penalty Shoot-Out in Moscow
- Gentlemen Prefer Blonds: How to Avoid Silly Mistakes in the Transfer Market
- The Worst Business in the World: Why Soccer Clubs Don't (and Shouldn't) Make Money
- Need Not Apply: Does English Soccer Discriminate Against Black People?
- The Economist's Fear of the Penalty Kick: Are Penalties Cosmically Unfair, or Only If You Are Nicolas Anelka?
- The Suburban Newsagents: City Sizes and Soccer Prizes
- Football Versus Football
PART II The Fans
- Loyalty, Suicides, Happiness, and the Country with the Best Supporters
- The Country That Loves Soccer Most
- Are Soccer Fans Polygamists? A Critique of the Nick Hornby Model of Fandom
- A Fan's Suicide Notes: Do People Jump Off Buildings When Their Teams Lose?
- Happiness: Why Hosting a World Cup Is Good for You
PART III Countries
- Rich and Poor, Tom Thumb, Guus Ghiddink, Saddam, and the Champions of the Future
- The Curse of Poverty: Why Poor Countries Are Poor at Sports
- Tom Thumb: The Best Little Soccer Country on Earth
- Core to Periphery: The Future Map of Global Soccer